Water is life and cucumber water adds vitamins and antioxidants and it tastes delicious. Use this recipe and enjoy as you sip this healthy refreshing treat.
Cucumber water recipe:
- 1 thinly sliced unpeeled cucumber
- 2 quarts of water
Yes it’s that simple. Water and sliced cucumbers. Keeping the peel on the cucumber delivers more nutrients and looks really pretty. Using an English cucumber reduces the seeds in the water.
For a twist you can squeeze a lemon wedge, drop in some seasonal berries or add a few mint leaves.
Some fun facts about cucumbers:
- Cucumbers are 96% water
- Cucumbers are high in Vitamin C, Vitamin Km Magnesium and Potassium
- Cucumbers contain 45 calories per 11 ounces
- Cucumbers contain zero grams of fat
- Cucumbers promote hydration – providing that essential ingredient – water
Dr. Kaufman hopes you enjoy this simple and refreshing cucumber water recipe! It’s not water, it’s life. For more information about how you can maintain and promote your health, contact Kaufman Health and Hormone Center and schedule your visit soon. You can take control of your health.
Did you see Karen’s TOP 12 Water Facts?