Our support staff are here for you!
Answers to frequently asked questions that will help us remain efficient so we are better available to support you are below. If you need further assistance, call us with your questions. 720.639.2736
The quickest, most efficient and preferred method is via your patient portal whether you have an administrative question or a question for your provider.
Call or message us via your portal:
Emails are not the fastest way to reach us. Please allow 72 business hours for a response.
Currently we are NOT accepting new patients.
We can add you to our waitlist for Dr. Kaufman and/or our new practitioner coming soon! Please go to our Contact page and share your information to get on the list.
- We do not “accept” medical insurance – we are a cash pay office.
- We will supply you with a superbill to give to your insurance to make a claim
- You can use HSA or FSA as payment for appointments
- Payment is due at the time of your service/appointment
– NOTE: We are opted out of Medicare and Medicaid and your superbill can not be submitted for reimbursement to either of those organizations.
Contact your pharmacy, ask them to fax/send Kaufman Health and Hormone Center a refill request.
- Expect up to 72 hours or three business days for a response
- The pharmacy will let you know (please note this will not show in your portal)
- This is the most efficient and HIPPA compliant manner to get your refills handled.
Absolutely yes, she can meet via Zoom, or phone call.
Yes, we offer personalized and functional medicine for all genders and sexual orientation and all treatment is personalized to specific health goals whether that is hormone support, gut health, brain support, general wellness, or a treatment plan to reverse chronic diseases.
We understand that sometimes things can change in your life schedule. If you need to cancel please see our policy:
- 48 business hours notice prior to rescheduling or canceling
- A 50% fee of your appointment cost will be charged if 48 business hour notice isn’t given
- Cosmetic fee: Botox/Filler $75 fee
We appreciate your letting us know ahead of time.
We follow all manufacturers suggested retail pricing.
Supplements may be returned for a refund, only if unopened, within 30 days of purchase. Please read all labels carefully to ensure that you don’t have a known sensitivity to any ingredients. Please call our office to discuss a return. 720.639.2736
Why don’t you start with Google?!
GO HERE please.
You will see other reviews as well, and THANK YOU!
No. Dr. Kaufman specializes in functional medicine and works to help you achieve optimal health. She is not a primary care provider and requests that all patients have an established primary care provider to cover routine care and health emergencies. Dr. Kaufman will work as a part of your health care team simultaneously with your other providers.
Unfortunately, due to restrictive state laws we are unable to take any out of state patients. We are happy to serve patients who have a residence in Colorado.
Find our offices here:
315 W. South Boulder Road Suite 207 & 208, Louisville, CO 80027
Located between Via Appia Way and Garfield Avenue, on the NORTH side of W. South Boulder Road